Vote on November 8
The next election in DuPage County is the general election on Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
Early Voting at the DuPage County Fairgrounds began September 29, 2022. An additional 21 locations will open for voting on October 24.
Voters who wish to vote by mail are encouraged to fill out a Vote by Mail application as early as possible. The first Vote by Mail ballots were mailed to voters 40 days prior to the election, and no more will be mailed out after November 3. Voted ballots must be postmarked no later than Election Day in order to be counted.
The resources below provide information on voting, voter registration, candidates, and issues.
DuPage County Voting Information
- DuPage County Election Division Learn more about registering online, in person, or by mail to vote in DuPage County.
- Voter Lookup Look up your voter registration status, polling place, sample ballot, current elected officials, and more.
- Polling Places Find a list of Election Day polling places in DuPage County. Note that as of 2022, with the new Vote Anywhere initiative, DuPage County voters now have the option to cast their ballot at any of DuPage County’s 269 polling places on Election Day, rather than being limited to a specific polling place.
- Vote by Mail Learn more about voting by mail or request a Vote by Mail ballot.
- Early Voting Find a list of early voting locations.
- Upcoming Elections Find a list of upcoming election dates.
Research Candidates and Issues
- League of Women Voters of Wheaton A nonpartisan organization that encourages the informed and active participation of citizens in government, provides information about local candidates and elections, and hosts candidate forums and civic awareness events.
- Ballotpedia.org A nonpartisan encyclopedia providing information about all federal and state elections as well as local elections for the largest 100 cities in the U.S. Allows voters to view candidate profiles and surveys and generate a personalized sample ballot.
- Ballotready.org Provides nonpartisan information about candidates and ballot measures and allows voters to fill out a sample ballot they can take to the polls to aid in voting.
- Vote411.org Provides nonpartisan information about state, federal, and local races, and allows voters to fill out a sample ballot they can take to the polls. Sponsored by League of Women Voters.
- DuPage County Bar Association Ratings for Judicial Candidates Lists the judicial candidates that are recommended by the DuPage County Bar Association.
- Illinois State Bar Association Provides information on the qualifications of judicial candidates for state and county appointments.