The library is closed Friday, February 23 for Staff Training
How Do I?
Wheaton Library cardholders can:
- Check out and place holds on books, audiobooks, movies, music, video games and other items in our physical collection
- Check out and place holds on items in our Tech2Go collection
- Check out eContent, including ebooks, e-audio books and magazines
- Access premium databases and online learning resources
- Borrow from other libraries through LINKin, Find More Illinois and Interlibrary Loan
Find out more on the Get a library card page.
If you have an Adult Resident card and your address is the same, your library card will automatically renew 30 days before it expires. If you moved or have a non-resident card you must renew in-person and show proof of address.
You will need your spouse or child’s library card number and PIN to check out their holds, or ask for assistance at the Ask Me Desk.
Extended six week loan periods are allowed for all WPL items except items on hold and new items. New DVDs and Blu-rays will be allowed a maximum two week extended loan. Please ask for an extended loan at the Ask Me Desk.