The library is closed Friday, February 23 for Staff Training
Community Book Club Requests
WPL can borrow multiple copies of a title to support your book club.
Please select a member of the group with a Wheaton Public Library card to be the library's contact. Requests will be placed on that person's card and they will be responsible for all books checked out for the group.
For more information, please contact the Interlibrary Loan Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests should be submitted at least 10 days before the titles are needed, but sooner is better.
- We will borrow up to 10 copies of the same title.
- Books published at least two years ago or earlier are the easiest to acquire.
- We cannot borrow any book published within the last 6 months.
- We cannot borrow books on hold at other libraries.
Checking Out Books
- The selected contact will receive an email notification when copies are ready for checkout.
- The books will be on the hold shelf under the contact's name and should be checked out using the contact's WPL card.
- The contact is responsible for ensuring that all copies are returned on time and for any lost or damaged copies.