What's happening in Youth Services?
Early Childhood Center - Birth through Grade 2
- Make It-Take It crafts change every month
- Drive cars around our Playtime in the City area rug
- Visit the fruit & vegetable market
- Build something at the workbench
- Play at the train table or Lego table
- Sensory bottles can help calm little ones
- Check out an iPad with apps for ages 0-7 (to use in the library)
Tween Center - Grades 3-6
- Where’s Waldo? He's hiding somewhere in the Tween Center and he likes to move around.
- How many books can our Tweens read in one year? Add your name and the title of a book you've read to a link on our paper chain and we'll find out.
- Guess the (Shredded) Book. A new book is featured each month.
- Share Your Picks. Display a list of your favorite books in the Tween Center.
- Help us decorate! Pick up poster board at the Tween Desk and create a poster that represents one of your favorite books.
- Play Minecraft or learn how to code on a Tween computer.
- Relax and read by the fireplace!
- Check out a board game to play in the library