- Maximum size: 10”(W) x 6”(D) x 6.7”(H) or 254mm (W) x 154mm (D) x 170mm (H)
- File types accepted: stl, obj, 3ds, 3mf, amf
- Colors available: (choose one) White, Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Gold, Silver, Translucent.
- Default slicer settings: Layer height = .2mm / Number perimeter = 2 / Infill density = 50%
- Cost: $1/file + 10¢/gram
Upload your file
- Click the Send Files to 3D Print button above to access the submission form
- Fill out the form and attach a file to print
- Tech Center staff will verify the print and work with you to edit problem areas
- You will receive an email when the print is ready for pickup, usually in about 7 days.
- There is a charge of $1/file + 10¢/gram
The library reserves the right to refuse any 3D print request.
3D Printing Policy
- Learn to use Tinkercad - video by Mark Marson, WPL Adult Services
- Tinkercad - free website
- BlocksCAD - free website
- Sculptris - free software download
- 3D Builder - Windows 10 accessory