Log in with your library barcode number and PIN to
- View and renew items checked out
- Place, view and suspend holds
- Pay fines with a credit card, debit card
- Modify your PIN
- Modify Personal Information such as your email address, telephone number and method for receiving notices
- My Reading History shows what you've checked out over time. You must Opt In to start this process and can Opt Out at any time.
- My Lists to keep track of titles you'd like to check out
- Saved searches for a favorite author or topic. Check the box for email if you would like to be notified when an item that matches your preferred search is added to the catalog.
A PIN is required to
• access My Account
• use a self-checkout station
• check out digital materials
• access the databases from home
Forgot your PIN?
You can reset it through email. There is a link to reset your PIN on the Login screen. You must have a valid email address in My Account for this to work. If you don't have an email address, call the library at 630-868-7510 to have your PIN reset.