Read today's newspapers from around the world, including the Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times and USA Today.
- Newspapers and magazines worldwide
- Always available - unlimited checkouts – no returns
- Read online using your computer or mobile device
- Read offline using the Press Reader app - must use the library's Wi-Fi to download newspapers to the app
- Login with your library card number and PIN
Download the Press Reader app for iOS
| Kindle Fire
to read offline
From inside the Library the app will work automatically without logging in.
To use the app from outside the Library
you will need to follow these instructions:
• Create an account on the PressReader website
using the browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Click Sign In, then click New User at the bottom of the box. The Library button does not work for WPL.
• Open the PressReader app on your mobile device.
• Add your account information to the app.
• Your free account must be renewed every 2 days
by visiting the PressReader website through a browser and logging in to your account.