Meeting rooms located on the lower level and the 2nd floor may be rented for cultural, civic and informal educational purposes. A WPL cardholder who is at least 18 years old must reserve the room and is responsible for the room.
Call 630-868-7516, then return the completed application along with the set-up form and room fee to the Main Desk.
The fees cover janitorial services for each meeting. There is a $10.00 additional charge for kitchen use.
- Meeting Room A - $40, holds 15-100 people
- Meeting Room B - $20, holds 5-20 people
- Meeting Room C - $20, holds 5-20 people
- Meeting Room H (2nd Floor) - $20, holds 1-20 people
- Board Room (3rd Floor) - $20, holds 5-12 people
See the Meeting Room Policy