Get a Library Card
Register for a library card, showing two forms of ID, at the Circulation Desk on the Main Floor. Learn more about borrowing including how to sign up for text notices.
Reference librarians are available to help with research, downloading an ebook or using an online resource. Call 630-868-7520, email email@example.com or chat from any page on our website.
Copy, Scan and Fax
- Photocopies are 10¢ per page for black/white and 25¢ per page for color
- Scan documents to USB, email or Google docs
- Send a fax for $1.00 per page
Museum Adventure Pass
Receive free admission or a special discount at participating Chicago area cultural destinations. Libraries have a limited number of passes for each participating organization, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. See the list of participating parks and museums.
There is no charge for our Notary service. Please call 630-868-7520 to be sure there is a Notary on duty before you come in. See the Notary Policy.
The League of Women Voters provides voter registration on the first Tuesday of each month from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The library delivers books and audiobooks to WPL cardholders who are unable to visit the library. Contact Linda North at 630-868-7532 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Resources for Visually-Impaired Persons
- CCTV magnifies materials by 50X
- Information on Library of Congress Braille, talking book, and descriptive video service
- Magnifying glass available at the Reference Desk and Tech Center Desk