The Business Resource Center is a self-help center located on the library's 2nd floor. Resources include business information, collections, business databases, business education presentations, workshops and roundtable discussions. Our mission is to meet the information and resource needs of business people in all phases of the business cycle, from start-up to scale-up to exit.
Library Services for Businesses
Business Library Card
• Business owners who request a card in writing on business letterhead may receive one card
• A library card is necessary to search online databases from outside the library and access eContent.
Copy, Scan and Fax
• Photocopies are 10¢ per page for black/white and 25¢ per page for color
• Scan documents to USB, email or Google docs
• Send a fax for $1.00 per page
• Small Business Builder
• Demographics Now: Business & People
• Reference USA, Public Records, Value Line, Morningstar, articles from business journals
• Lynda.com for business courses and training
• Search business databases
• Magazines: The Economist, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Forbes
• Newspapers: Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times, LA Times, Business Traveler and newspapers worldwide
• eBooks and eAudiobooks on popular business topics
• Learn how to access our eContent
Print Magazines & Newspapers
• Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Bloomberg Business Week and more
• Search the catalog for business journals
Research Assistance and Notary Public
• Reference Librarians are available to assist with research, database searching or accessing electronic materials
• There is no charge for our Notary service. Please call 630-868-7520 to be sure there is a Notary on duty before you come in.
• Contact Us if you need help or have questions
Biz Book Reviews
Business and career coach Vickie Austin highlights business books for busy executives, employees, and entrepreneurs. Join us for a lively discussion, whether you’ve read the book or not.
• Meets the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
• Register online
• See the list of books to discuss
The BRC partners with the following organizations:
• Wheaton Bank & Trust
• Wheaton Chamber of Commerce
• City of Wheaton Department of Economic Development
• Downtown Wheaton Association
• Small Business Development Center
• Women’s Business Development Center